PPG 1 - Wheel Launch
Test your PPG 1 Wheel Launch knowledge with this test.
1 / 10
1. As a PPG 1 (student pilot). What is the best course of action if the cart starts tipping?
2 / 10
2. Aborting must include, above all else:
3 / 10
3. As a PPG 1 (student pilot), what should you do if the wing is off to the left but quickly starts shooting off to the right?
4 / 10
4. When launching with wheels, what is one thing you should never ever do?
5 / 10
5. Which of the following statements are true regarding general control inputs (select all that apply)?
6 / 10
6. As a beginner pilot, what is your most important job during launch?
7 / 10
7. What is the goal of throttle control during the initial phase of launching?
8 / 10
8. One of the hardest things to learn is:
9 / 10
9. If the wing goes left (Select all that apply):
10 / 10
10. As a student pilot, when should you start the motor?
Your score is