PPG Tandem Instructor - Wheel Launch
Test your PPG Tandem Instructor wheel launch knowledge with this test.
1 / 12
1) Which statement is true regarding FAA inspection of your tandem rig for compliance with FAR 103?
2 / 12
2) Regarding FAR 103 maximum weight, fuel, and deployable safety devices. Which statement is true?
3 / 12
3) You're taxiing in a crosswind with the wing overhead: (check all that apply)
4 / 12
4) What could make a tandem cart a Light Sport Aircraft instead of an exempted 2-place ultralight?
5 / 12
5) If you are light on a big wing...(check all that apply)
6 / 12
6) You notice that the front wheel(s) is lifting off at the same time as the back wheels. Which statement is true?
7 / 12
7) Which of the following would make the cart tilt more nose-down? (check all that apply)
8 / 12
8) Which statement is true regarding communications?
9 / 12
9) Relative to solo cart launches, Tandems have (check all that apply)
10 / 12
10) Wheeled tandems require extra care in the following ways... (check all that apply)
11 / 12
11) A tandem cart must weigh less than
12 / 12
12) One of the most likely ways that a student gets hurt DURING A TANDEM is
Your score is